Quality Policy Statement
BBL Technical specialise in filling posts in the public sector, we supply a full spectrum of staff, ranging from Admin and Contract Support Staff through to Engineering, Technical, Management and Construction Trade Operatives. We have operated successfully in the Public Sector for many years.
BBL is dedicated to helping candidates find their next job and clients find the best possible candidate.
The Company objectives are to maintain a profitable recruitment business that meets the customer requirements for service levels in terms of quality, value and safety. The objectives of the Quality System are:
- To provide a formal framework for the processes that the Company and its staff use to meet these customer requirements.
- To ensure that the quality management system concentrates on prevention, looking at our service provision processes, identifying the potential for errors and taking the necessary action to eliminate them.
- To ensure that the quality of service provision is based on the principle of everyone understanding how to do their job to the standard required, and doing it right first time.
- To satisfy applicable requirements and strive for continual improvement in the quality of service provided, separate Objectives will be set and monitored, as a minimum, through Management Review, to ensure this is achieved.
- To review legal and regulatory requirements relevant to the scope of business and to ensure that we comply.
To ensure that the policy is successfully implemented, staff will be responsible for identifying client and applicant requirements and for ensuring that correct procedures are adhered to in order to meet the requirements.
Initiatives needed to ensure that the requirements of this policy are met will be set, determined and monitored at Management Review.
The Quality Policy principles and related objectives will be communicated and available to staff at all times. The Policy is also available to external interested parties via the company website.
Training will be an integral part of the strategy to achieve objectives.
All personnel employed by this Company are expected to participate in the continuous improvement process and report any noncompliance’s to management.