Dedicated to your needs.
BBL Technical Recruitment are dedicated to finding and retaining talented people. We will always provide a single point of contact for your recruitment needs. We are with you every step of the way. Access to the most relevant technical job boards and recruitment databases. Thorough vetting of candidates, including DBS checks and veriphy checks in addition to our standard compliance process. Targeted location searches. We always ensure your roles are allocated to the Consultant within the specialism.
- We’ll conduct a thorough, comprehensive search of candidates; drawing from our extensive database and advertising across the major job boards.
- Our clients include some of the largest Borough, County and City Councils as well as Housing Associations throughout the UK, we also work with Healthcare Trusts under the Non Medical Non Clinical Framework Agreement.
- We put each and every candidate through a thorough vetting process before they are submitted to you. No corners are cut just to meet targets.
- We have a proven track record built over decades in the business and a personable, specialist team who understand the unique technical job market.
- We’ll spend the time needed to get to know your business and your particular requirements. Our huge amount of experience makes this process painless.
A statement from our Manager, Mike Newton
“Having managed the Public Sector Team at BBL Technical for a long time, I am proud that we have forged such a strong reputation with our employer Clients for meeting their needs quickly and with the minimum of fuss.”
“Our priority has always been to surpass our Clients expectations and to ensure all candidates are pre-qualifed and compliant prior to submission.”
Mike Newton, Manager
BBL Technical Recruitment
Interested in learning more?
Get in touch with our Manager, Mike Newton. You can email Mike on email@example.com or call him on +44(0)208 514 8866.
Alternatively, you can contact us without even leaving the site. Use our simple contact form by hitting the button on the right.